To register, select your method of payment below.
Registration is Closed
Mail-in registration closes at midnight on 12/17/2016
NOTE: If you want to mail in your registration, select cash/check above. You will fill out your information online and then be able to print out your application and send it in with your check.
These ornaments are wonderfully hand-crafted with great detail from recycled oil drum tins and hand-painted white in Haiti. Papillon Enterprise is a socially & ecologically conscious business with a mission of stimulating the Haitian economy by exporting and marketing Haitian artisan goods. We are creating jobs for mothers & fathers who don’t want to have to abandon their children to an orphanage because they can’t feed them.
- Last day to register and be guaranteed a Freeset T-shirt for the race is 11/30/2016.
- Registrations after 11/30 will receive a Freeset T-shirt at packet pickup on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There will be no refunds for the 2016 race.
- Entries are non-transferable.
- Race Management reserves the right to cancel or modify the event due to unfavorable conditions.
- Registration fees are not refundable in the event of cancellation due to "Acts of God".
WHAT YOU GET
All participants will receive a t-shirt from Freeset, a fair trade business offering employment to women trapped in India’s sex trade. We are striving to provide our runners with fair trade items that are providing employment for underprivileged individuals. We feel it is our purpose and privilege to be able to help so many during this holiday season!